Monday, July 18, 2011

An Introduction: No really, I've got nothin'...

I don't blog.

I've tried in the past, but I don't have a topic about which to write regularly enough, and interestingly enough, to entertain myself (let alone anyone else).

It seems like a lot of people I know have blogs. Interesting ones, about their lives, their travels, their work and hobbies. I have a life (more or less). I have (some, limited) travels. I have work and hobbies. So shouldn't I be blogging as well?

No, not really. I have nothing interesting to say about most things people blog about. But I feel the need lately to write about my lack of interesting things to write about. So here goes. The purpose of this blog is to vent my emotions about my own lameness, as it pertains to blogging.

So follow my blog, read my posts. But you've been warned. It won't be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment